Friday, March 19, 2010

Mommy's Birthday

Today was my birthday and it was such a great day. First, I woke up to a picture that Ben and Alivia made and then a surprise professional camera! I was so excited and shocked about this! Considering I take so many pictures this was absolutely the perfect gift! Alivia and Ben thanks so much for being true blessings in my life. I love you so so much! Also, thanks for all of my wonderful friends who made my birthday at school and my birthday dinner so special! Love ya all! :)

Picture that Alivia and Ben made...too cute!

Tanning package from Ben and Alivia-are they trying to tell me something? He, he!

New camera...YIPEE!!!

Early in the morning! Getting ready to go to school! :)


1 comment:

  1. The camera is an awesome gift! We are looking for a new camera. What kind did you get? Do you know where Ben got it?

    ReplyDelete