Monday, July 26, 2010

Adventure Oasis

Daddy is off work all week so we started the week off at Adventure Oasis in Independence. I had heard it was a great place for little kids. We definitely had another long day in the sun and Alivia LOVED it. I think Alivia is getting tanner than we are. lol! There was a lazy river where we spent most of our time because Alivia liked riding in the innertube with the waterfalls but I didn't get a pic of it. Alivia also had her first snowcone and thought it was yummy of course! We had a blast and can't wait to go back. Ben and I even had a blast on the big slides! Enjoy the pics. :)

Sliding at the little kid area

Daddy took Alivia down these slides

Mommy and Alivia got soaked on the big splash that was dumped on us!

Sliding with Mommy!

Mommy had a blast on this slide!

YEAH!

So fun!

Daddy waiting at the top to ride the super fast slide!

I missed him coming out because he was so fast! lol!

1 comment: