Saturday, July 17, 2010

Weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Stewart

On Friday Ben and I went to a concert with friends and then Saturday we had a few wedding showers so Alivia spent most of the weekend with her grandparents. We had a great time with our friends and Alivia had a blast with Grandma and Grandpa Stewart. Grandma even painted Alivia's toe nails!!! Thanks for a great time. Love, Alivia

The couples shower for Ben and Shannon was at Lucky Strike. We had a great time bowling in our socks! Oh and yes if you notice I am the only one who had to wear velcro shoes. That is what happens when you have to get a youth size. lol!!! Sorry Alivia, you don't have any hope at all for your feet to grow!

I kept trying to get a good picture of Alivia in this dress but she just wouldn't let me take one so I snapped one while she was taking a drink. Every time Alivia stays at my parents house my mom digs out one of my old dresses from when I was a little girl. Yes, my mom actually kept most of my dresses because my grandma handmade them. I just had to show this one because it is too cute! Like mother, like daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment