Sunday, March 6, 2011

Introducing Baby Brynn....

Today Heather, Allison and I went to Columbia to see the Rublys. Casey, Trevor and baby Brynn were in town from Oklahoma since their famiy lives in Columbia. We were so excited to make the trip to see them. Casey is one of my best friends from college and is such a wonderful friend so I have really missed being there when Brynn was born. Baby Brynn is their miracle baby and a true blessing. We had such a wonderful day with them!! Allison did a photo shoot so I took a couple pictures myself....:) I miss you already Rublys. Hope to see you soon!!

Heather and Brynn...

Precious Brynn...
Funny face....

Gorgeous family...

Aren't they so cute??

Baby fever for me!!!

Tutu....I got this tutu for her at Yellow Strawberry. It was perfect since it wasn't so big for a newborn!

So snuggly!!

They are all big MU fans!

Heather, Casey (proud mommy), Allison and I! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment