Monday, March 28, 2011

Cherished Moments...

Tonight is a night where I tried to forget about homework and just sit back and cherish the moments right in front of me. I know I have said this a lot in the past few blogs but Ben and I both have had some guilt recently about balancing family time with everything we have going on at school. It really hit me when I looked over at my independent little girl (not always independent, lol) who was drawing/coloring pictures, saying her colors and abc's, counting and pretending to write her name, ALL without direction. I say this not because I am impressed, although, she shocks me with her knowledge all of the time. Rather, I say this because I know she will be grown up before we know it. Tonight I am cherishing this moment! We are so thankful for her each and every day! We love you Alivia..... She loves saying the green leaf in the very hungry caterpillar. These are coloring pages from the story. This is her absolute favorite story and even has it memorized. I hope to get it on video soon! Spelling her name as she draws lines! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment