Saturday, March 26, 2011

Saturday Family Field Trip

Today we were so excited to finally have a day where just the 3 of us could be together! It has been a pretty stressful month for us with both of us being in school and also balancing our jobs, family and friends. We were really looking forward to this morning so we could take a break from homework. We were going to go to Little Monkey Bizness in Kansas but their hours are from 9:00-12:00 and we didn't leave so enough for that. So, we decided to go to Bass Pro and to Chick-Fil-A for lunch. I had heard Chick-Fil-A had a great little area for 3 and under so we thought we would check it out. Alivia LOVED it! We had such a great morning together. I hope we have many more of these to come. Ben graduates with his MBA in 8 weeks so we are both looking forward to that! A little over a year left for me and then I will be done. It can come soon enough. Although, I do LOVE the program I am in and it will definitely be worth it in the end. It is just hard to spend time away from Alivia and Ben to do homework. I just keep telling myself I can do anything for one more year! Enjoy the pics!

Seeing the fish...

She said, "BIG FISH!"

Looking at the ducks with Daddy!

Bear....

My little angel...

Chick-Fil-A play area......

Driving...

Lion noises! I didn't get a picture of her climbing and going down the slide but she LOVED that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment