Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happy 21st Birthday Uncle Phillip

My brother's 21st birthday is May 24th so we celebrated today at Grammy's house. My "little" brother is such an amazing person. It is very often that siblings who are 7 years apart are so close but we really are best friends. I am so proud of him in everything he does. He really does amaze me in all his accomplishments. He will graduate from MU next year and I couldn't be more proud of him. He is the best uncle ever as well! Alivia just LOVES him to death. Happy 21st birthday Phillip. Be careful in Vegas and we hope you have a blast! LOVE YOU!

Cake time!

Alivia getting a bite...


Finger time!


LOVE that face!


Playing with Papa!


CHEESE! Happy Birthday!


Opening his Vegas money (the card sang Celebration)



Alivia having fun outside with her new magna doodle mat. My mom got this for her at a garage sale. It is the coolest thing. It just takes water and this marker and it is mess free. Alivia LOVES it!

No comments:

Post a Comment