Saturday, May 21, 2011

New Sandbox

I just started looking for a new sandbox because I wanted to keep our water table just a water table even though it is supposed to be used for water and sand. I just knew it would annoy me when the water and sand would mix. I also wanted Alivia to be able to sit down in the sandbox and she couldn't do that with the table. Anyway, my mom was out at many garage sales this morning and she found this perfect sandbox for us!! It is exactly the same brand, shape and color I was looking for. It also fits perfectly under our deck and the lid is awesome! I also checked on the reviews and it has the best reviews I could find. It is a step 2 model. We definitely hit the jackpot on this garage sale item. Thanks Mom!!! Alivia played in it for almost 2 1/2 hours today before nap time. Alivia also helped clean out her water table, pool, slide and swing set so we are set for the summer!!! YIPEE!


So fun!


Cutie pie!



Having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment