Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day spent with family. Our day started off with an awesome children's musical at church and then we headed to Ben's mom and dad's house to wish Mary a Happy Mother's Day. We then came home and played outside in Alivia's water table for a while and then met my mom and dad and grammy for dinner at our favorite mexican restaurant, Dos Amigos. I had a wonderful day with everyone. I am truly blessed to have the most wonderful mom in the world. She really is my best friend who I talk to every single day. Her successes in life have really made me strive to do my best in everything I do. She amazes me in every way. My only hope is that Alivia and I can have that same relationship. I love you mom. Thanks for everything you have done for me and continue to do on a daily basis. I know I don't say thank you enough. I am thankful for you each and every day!

Happy Mother's Day Mary! (don't mind Alivia's pouty face)

My baby girl....



Happy Mother's Day to Grammy!! She got a great-grandmother ring with my mom, brother, me and Alivia's birthstone in it. So neat!



Happy Mother's Day Mom!



Playing with Papa





Such a neat gift! I got this from my grandma. She recorded her voice on each page as if she was reading it to Alivia. This is Alivia's favorite song and sings it all of the time. I haven't been able to get through the book without crying yet! Such a memorable gift that I will treasure forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment