Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mommy Daughter Night

Tonight Ben had class and we usually go to my parents house on Thursday for dinner but I wanted to enroll Alivia in dance class. I have really been looking forward to this. Alivia is actually going to go to Starz Studio of Performing Arts. This is where I went when I was young too so it was really neat seeing my teachers again and even seeing some of my old dance pictures on the walls in the studio. Alivia and I enjoyed watching some of the kids dance since it was picture week for their recital so we got to see them all dressed up. Alivia really liked that! She starts class June 23rd! I can't wait to see how she does. My mom found my first pair of tap shoes and she is going to wear those. They are a little big as she is still in size 4 shoes and the tap shoes are size 5. We are still on the search for some ballet shoes that are smallest enough for her tiny feet. Most places only start at size 5 for shoes. I can't wait to buy her dance outfits. We DO have her dance bag ready!! Can you tell how excited I am? Here are a few pics of our fun night of spoiling! :)




After we left the dance studio we got Sonic for dinner (Alivia's favorite)! She was quite excited! We also celebrated with Alivia's favorite oreo treat! :)



LOVES her Sonic drinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment