Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Vegas Pictures

We had a great time in Vegas. We stayed at Caesars Palace. It is very beautiful but last time we stayed at MGM and definitely liked that better. Caesars was just so big and confusing. No, we didn't get lucky and win but we still had a good time. We were definitely worn out but enjoyed our time with friends and enjoyed the beautiful wedding. Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Kasper! Here are a few pics of our trip. Enjoy!

In the taxi just arriving in Vegas- Kristin and I

Ben and Chad so excited to be in their favorite place ever...Las Vegas!
First dinner night!

Look how cool the fish are in the background!

Wedding Night!

Alivia's god parents

Kristin and I

Ben and I

The girls

The boys

At the wedding reception

Steph and I

I thought this was a cool background in a restaurant

Last night out!

Before our last dinner

Best buds!

1 comment:

  1. Whit, you look adorable in all of your dresses in Vegas. It makes me want to go shopping and spruce up my boring closet! :)

    ReplyDelete